Last minute cancellations and no-shows have a significant impact on my ability to serve my clients. Preparation for your treatment begins well before you enter my studio. I limit the number of clients I see every day to ensure the highest level of quality in my services. I depend on clients showing up for their scheduled appointment times. In order for me to reserve a place in my schedule for you, it is required that you agree to my cancellation policy, as follows:
- Clients must provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation or no show, the client is responsible for the full cost of the scheduled treatment.
- If this happens, please know it is not intended to penalize you — this is part of the agreement you are making with my business to help me protect my ability to serve you and all of my clients.
- My appointment confirmation and reminder emails and texts are a courtesy. Not receiving these communications does not make a last minute cancellation or no show exempt from this policy.
- If the client is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment without notice, the session is considered canceled and the client is responsible for the full cost of the scheduled service.
- If this cancellation policy is not honored, in order to schedule a future appointment, clients must prepay for their appointments going forward.
Please email email@example.com to be accommodated.
My office is located at 22 Woburn Street, Suite 23 in Reading, MA.
There is ample street parking along with a large parking lot behind the building.
Please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not see a day/time on the online scheduling system that works for you. I always try my best to be as flexible and accommodating as possible. I can also add you to my cancellation list!
I accept American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, most debit cards, cash, and ECMT gift cards.